Monday, September 22, 2008

Miracle's do happen

Earlier this year I introduced Miracle to my blog readers. She was found as a newborn, lying in dirt with a dog chewing on her umbilical cord. For the full story, see the entry on Jan 28,2008.
This is the picture she and I took together when she was two months old.


I fell in love with her and would see her often to love on her and watch her grow. Nicky sent me these pictures of her now. Is she not just the most adorable thing??? You can see why Aunty Erin is really really missing her. She is now 10 months old and has started to walk !!! she didn't bother crawling just got up and walked...she is such a beautiful little girl it is so hard to imagine why someone should want to abandon her, but God had other plans for her life....and she is...





a walking Miracle.

No comments: