Sunday, April 08, 2007

Dreaming of a white... Easter?



What a treat to watch snow fall from the Texas skies the day before Easter! My parents and I marvelled at how beautiful the snow looks against the green grass and trees.
I have two more weeks in the States and lots of things are extra special to me, because I know I will be saying good-bye to them soon...cream cheese, constant electricity, anonymity, cream cheese, quiet afternoons, card games with my families, pizza, broadband, good water pressure, Sonic Drive-In, no lines at the gas station, mexican food, Wal-Mart, movie theaters, and of course, Starbucks (thank goodness for those gift cards!).
But wait, what am I thinking? I can look forward to:
mangoes, tropical storms (those are incredible!), palm trees, dancing in church, walking everywhere, bargaining for food prices, seeing my two dogs, spending time with my dear friends Ritmua and Lami, and ......
SEEING MY BOYS!!!!! WHOO - HOO!!! I am SO excited to see the kids!!!!

No comments: