Saturday, August 09, 2008

Off to Dallas

I am so excited about my trip to Dallas. I am leaving today and will be back in Salado next Thursday. I won't get to see all my friends in Dallas, but am happy about the full schedule ahead.

Tonight - Wedding shower for a good friend from college, Jennie Clay
Sunday - hanging out with Becca Webb and watching lots of the Olympics
Monday - meet up with Jessica (Hobratsch) White at the Dallas Market. She is a model for 'Prom Week' (even though she is 30! - she looks amazing!) and I get to help dress her backstage all day Monday and Tuesday. Monday evening - dinner with Jennie and Becca
Tuesday - work all day. Dinner with Jennifer Burrows, friends since kindergarten!
Wednesday - in the morning I will spend some time with Vi Hanson and Louise White, some sweet older women who are two of my prayer warriors. For lunch, will meet up with Julie Birdsong, friend and study partner during nursing school. In the afternoon, will drive to Rockwall and crash for a nice nap at Jana Tucker's house. In the evening, will go to CAbi at Janice White's, hosted by Christine Rothchild (whose family were in Nigeria for 2 years) to help raise money for our kids! Sleep at Jana's.
Thursday - meeting with team leaders from Crazy Texas Team from Lakepointe Church in Rockwall. This amazing team has been going to Nigeria twice every year for 6 or 7 years! Drive home!

I'm so thankful for this time of connecting, encouraging, supporting and just having fun!

No comments: