Thursday, September 01, 2005

Wish you could have seen this!

1) I see many different things being carried on the back of the motorcycles here, but this one took the cake - the passenger was carrying an entire car door! I just wish you could've seen it! I laughed out loud and was so bummed I was alone in my car with no one to share the moment with.

2) One night, on a recent trip to YWAM with our boys, I was eating dinner. I could not tell what meat was on my plate, due to the lack of light. So I asked one of the guys and he said, "Well, I was not going to tell you, but it is a chicken head and foot." What!?! I proceeded to pick up what I thought was the bone of the foot and soon discovered that it was the beak of the head! I screamed and busted into laughter. Apparently, honored guests are given these pieces. And I soon honored my boys with them.

3) Some of our boys recently experienced riding in an elevator for the first time. As we started moving up, one boy fell to his knees in sincere terror, exclaiming, "the end has come!"

No comments: