Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Visit from team from Moody Church in Chicago



While I lived in Chicago I attended Moody Church. Last month eight people from Moody came to visit me and another Moody missionary, Claudia Long. Claudia has a camping ministry. So we combined both of our ministries by having my Senior Boys work alongside the team out at the camp, doing construction. The boys really loved this, many times stopping their work to talk and laugh with the team members. It is so good for my boys to have exposure to as many visitors as possible, to expand their knowledge of the Lord and of His world. I was blessed with the hard work of this team and their love for my boys. The boys earned money for their work, giving them such a feeling of satisfaction that they are begging me for another workday, even though the team is gone! Please pray for our Senior Boys to continue to mature spiritually and emotionally and that I will know how to encourage them as a sister in Christ.

No comments: