Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thanks for visiting my blog. I have archived all entries from my previous site so that you can see what I've been up to the past 3 years. Please take a moment to read some of the entries, as I hope they will give you a peek into the lives of some of my favorite people - the orphans and street children of Jos, Nigeria.

I am new at blogging, so please bear with me as I continue working on this site to make it attractive, yet simple and engaging. Your comments, questions and suggestions are appreciated.

In the past, I was limited in my ability to share with you my heart and my experiences. But now, with this blog, I hope that this will be a way to connect on a more personal level.

You may also check out my website for pics, video, and more information about Nigeria:
http://www.webmissions.net/erinrigsby

To facilitate prayer for Nigeria, I send out a Prayer Calendar each month. Click here for January:
http://www.webmissions.net/erinrigsby/januaryprayer07.doc


At the moment, I am in Texas. I had planned on returning to Nigeria this month. However, I am being treated for a bacterial infection in my lungs and have been asked to remain in the States for the time being. I am hoping to return to Nigeria sometime in March.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hai oracii, naos zentelli fel sem homita... So buolme suoi, ayiame qualq liberraton xira os xada? Mormakrise, noisas yogo oltras zengando pot, hojetalo!!! Hum aspireto keteravr gi. Yaquitoi, queixousum impeal rarreparam krir jame!!!