Wednesday, August 02, 2006

On US soil

I am in America! It has been great to spend quality time with my family here in Salado, TX. Leaving Nigeria was tough. Part of me was fighting it -- I feel at home there. I know that is strange. It is a difficult place to live. Yet, I was not anxious to get out of there and have a break. I love living in Nigeria. Must be a God-thing :) Click here to see photos taken before I left.

As I prepared to leave, the boys were getting sad, too. For them, January is a LONG ways away. But they felt better knowing that I was coming to the States to raise awareness and support for them. I am excited to see you and to catch up on your lives. I also have a video and pics for presentations (large or small groups - Sunday school, children, home groups, corporate, individual, etc).

I am SO thankful for the partnership of so many of you. It is because of your prayers and support that I was able to stay in Nigeria the past 2 1/2 years. I look forward to seeing you in the coming months!

No comments: